Turkey lifts restrictions on exports of pandemic-related equipment, but shipment to UK...
As Iran battles pandemic, US says Tehran’s appeal for sanctions relief is a ‘scam’
Coronavirus: Swiss ban exports of face masks and slap entry restrictions on all Schengen...
Swiss announce ‘breakthrough’ in deal for face masks and protective gear from EU
EU imposes export controls on face masks and other equipment and warns shortages will...
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Talking export controls and Covid-19
- New German licence for military projects in France includes ‘de minimis’
- 0Y521 and Section 1758: Emerging technologies by any other name?
- Great Bear shrugs: Russia feels sanctions pain but business continues
- Beyond Brexit: navigating the US-UK trade partnership in uncertain times
- UK export licencing of military goods, software and technology
- Eliminating CIV licence exception increases compliance workload, but closes diversion loophole