EU Commissioner threatens controls on vaccine exports amid supply chain row
EU says ‘green lanes’ at borders will speed truck deliveries as transport federation...
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- US welcomes UK’s new anti-corruption sanctions move
- CFIUS amendment would ‘damage US research and competitiveness’
- Court of Appeal of Amsterdam: ‘Modified’ for military use same as ‘designed’ for?
- The quagmire of the Taliban sanctions: Carrot and carrot
- Italian authority seizes chemicals bound for Tunisia
- US and Iran want breakthrough in nuclear talks, but roadmap for return to JCPOA is a minefield
- Misconceptions of the EAR99 classification
- EU list of dual-use items: international good practice or standard?
- Entrepot exports: Challenges and opportunities in Singapore