Turkey lifts restrictions on exports of pandemic-related equipment, but shipment to UK...
As Iran battles pandemic, US says Tehran’s appeal for sanctions relief is a ‘scam’
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- The new EU Dual-Use Regulation and its impact on the ICT industry
- Tactics and pitfalls in multijurisdictional FDI proceedings
- Understanding China’s Foreign Sanctions Law: A guide for multinationals
- Iran’s new president wants quick lifting of US sanctions
- In conversation with David O’Sullivan
- EU boosts Belarus measures
- New Zealand MP pushes for autonomous Magnitsky-type sanctions
- International law ‘must apply to cyber conflict’: United Nations