UK: new team to protect security-related researchers ‘from hostile activity’
China’s new ‘anti-espionage’ legislation will have ‘chilling effect’ on...
Ukraine sanctions Chinese aviation firm which US describes as ‘predatory’
Trump prohibits transactions with Chinese apps and software, inc. Alipay, WeChat Pay and...
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- The new EU Dual-Use Regulation and its impact on the ICT industry
- Tactics and pitfalls in multijurisdictional FDI proceedings
- Understanding China’s Foreign Sanctions Law: A guide for multinationals
- Iran’s new president wants quick lifting of US sanctions
- In conversation with David O’Sullivan
- EU boosts Belarus measures
- New Zealand MP pushes for autonomous Magnitsky-type sanctions
- International law ‘must apply to cyber conflict’: United Nations