China’s new ‘anti-espionage’ legislation will have ‘chilling effect’ on...
G7 commits to strengthening export controls as proliferation concerns mount
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- US welcomes UK’s new anti-corruption sanctions move
- CFIUS amendment would ‘damage US research and competitiveness’
- Court of Appeal of Amsterdam: ‘Modified’ for military use same as ‘designed’ for?
- The quagmire of the Taliban sanctions: Carrot and carrot
- Italian authority seizes chemicals bound for Tunisia
- US and Iran want breakthrough in nuclear talks, but roadmap for return to JCPOA is a minefield
- Misconceptions of the EAR99 classification
- EU list of dual-use items: international good practice or standard?
- Entrepot exports: Challenges and opportunities in Singapore