Roundtable discussion: Key trends to watch out for and the impact of the US election result on global trade regulation in 202113 January 2021
- What likely changes in strategic trade and foreign policy are likely to ensue from the Biden Presidency?
- Will new life be breathed into the JCPOA?
- Will the new Administration hold a hardline course on China?
- What now for Cuba and Venezuela?
- And is the Russian Great Bear bracing itself for a sanctions onslaught?
These are amongst the questions that our roundtable panellists will be discussing – and you’re invited to listen in – and submit your questions.
Tom Blass, Editor, WorldECR