The global view on export control and sanctions.
Subscription provides WorldECR to employees of the subscribing organisation within one geographic location or office.
£359 / US$495
Single site subscription plus search and access the WorldECR archive.
£459 / US$660
Subscription provides WorldECR to employees of the subscribing organisation within more than one geographic location or office.
£479 / US$695
Multi site subscription plus search and access the WorldECR archive.
£579 / US$860
Delivering competitive advantage for global business. WorldECR helps you:
- Mitigate risks associated with fast-changing sanctions, export control and national security regulations
- Improve compliance with global trade controls and national security laws
- Stay ahead of the emerging technology debate
- Benefit from practitioner insight and best practice from industry leaders
- Learn from international enforcement trends
- Share global perspectives with a community of world-leading experts in trade compliance
Be informed. Be ahead.
First published in 2011, WorldECR is now established as the leading journal covering developments in international export controls and trade sanctions.
FREQUENCY AND FORMAT
WorldECR is published ten times a year in pdf format with issues emailed directly to subscribers upon publication.
Each issue of WorldECR includes topical news, technical legal features, best practice insight and information in the areas of international export control and sanctions compliance.
WorldECR’s coverage is truly global: articles focus on the established US and European control regimes and also those of key trading nations in Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
WorldECR’s readers come from industry, government, academia and scientific research, legal and consultancy – as do those who contribute to the journal.