OFAC designates Venezuelan Moron brothers for involvement in regime ‘corruption’
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Judgment awaited: How will the ECJ interpret the limits of the blocking statute?
- The UK reverses its approach to high-risk vendors in telecoms
- Act and counteract: Beijing and Washington slug it out over Hong Kong
- Addressing anti-money laundering and sanctions risk exposure in the art market
- Challenges to multilateral export controls – the case for inter-regime dialogue and coordination
- Amazon settles with OFAC for sanctions screening failings
- Has UK stolen EU’s thunder with home-grown Magnitsky list?