Engineer’s prison sentence ‘not about laptop mistakenly taken on a trip’
New Chinese export control law contains ‘reciprocal measures’ provision
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Iran eyes Biden win as economy chokes under sanctions and defence worries heighten
- Ten questions and answers on China’s new Export Control Law
- The UK’s post-transition period sanctions regime – continuity or change?
- The National Security and Investment Bill: the UK’s CFIUS?
- US Global Magnitsky sanctions: the full picture