OFAC escalates sanctions against Russia as G7 decries Ukraine border troop build-up
Weapons of Mass Distraction? Cosmetics boss arrested for exporting nail polish to Iran
US sanctions 24 Hong Kong and Chinese officials ahead of talks, as Beijing warns EU
Kolomyskyy designation ‘affirms US commitment to Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic path’
BIS: presumption of denial for exports to Burma’s Ministry of Defence and armed forces
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- US welcomes UK’s new anti-corruption sanctions move
- CFIUS amendment would ‘damage US research and competitiveness’
- Court of Appeal of Amsterdam: ‘Modified’ for military use same as ‘designed’ for?
- The quagmire of the Taliban sanctions: Carrot and carrot
- Italian authority seizes chemicals bound for Tunisia
- US and Iran want breakthrough in nuclear talks, but roadmap for return to JCPOA is a minefield
- Misconceptions of the EAR99 classification
- EU list of dual-use items: international good practice or standard?
- Entrepot exports: Challenges and opportunities in Singapore