OFAC targets corruption in Lebanon, Syrian officials, Iranian procurement firm
As Iran arms embargo expires, US threatens sanctions against potential suppliers
OFAC sanctions Lebanese ex-ministers for corruption and Hizballah links in aftermath of...
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Recent changes in Chinese export controls
- As economy creaks, Turkey’s Erdogan thumbs his nose at potential US and EU sanctions
- What next for US space export controls?
- Squaring the circle: When sanctions screening and GDPR collide
- How can sanctions be made more effective?