‘A tangled web of deceit’: Italian company pleads guilty to Russia oilfield conspiracy
OFAC issues Belarus wind-down notice as human rights conditions ‘sharply deteriorate’
Weapons of Mass Distraction? Cosmetics boss arrested for exporting nail polish to Iran
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Multilateral thinking: The Wassenaar Arrangement at 25
- Ten-year view: Export controls in 2031
- As Biden gets tough on Russia, EU still lukewarm on more sanctions
- Brave New World: EMT and the impact on multilateral export controls
- A delicate bargain: The evolving global non-proliferation agenda
- Implementing UN maritime sanctions on North Korea
- Au revoir, 428/2009. Bonjour, Recast…
- Sustainability and UNSCR 1540 – making the link
- Post-shipment on-site inspections of exported military materiel: a new tool of choice for European countries?