The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Talking export controls and Covid-19
- New German licence for military projects in France includes ‘de minimis’
- 0Y521 and Section 1758: Emerging technologies by any other name?
- Great Bear shrugs: Russia feels sanctions pain but business continues
- Beyond Brexit: navigating the US-UK trade partnership in uncertain times
- UK export licencing of military goods, software and technology
- Eliminating CIV licence exception increases compliance workload, but closes diversion loophole