The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Multilateral thinking: The Wassenaar Arrangement at 25
- Ten-year view: Export controls in 2031
- As Biden gets tough on Russia, EU still lukewarm on more sanctions
- Brave New World: EMT and the impact on multilateral export controls
- A delicate bargain: The evolving global non-proliferation agenda
- Implementing UN maritime sanctions on North Korea
- Au revoir, 428/2009. Bonjour, Recast…
- Sustainability and UNSCR 1540 – making the link
- Post-shipment on-site inspections of exported military materiel: a new tool of choice for European countries?