US BIS: Change of Country Group Designations for Ukraine, Mexico and Cyprus
Recent OFAC actions include Iran steel and Venezuela designations, settlements with banks...
Sanctions for Chinese and UAE firms facilitating Iranian petrochemical exports
OFAC targets corruption in Lebanon, Syrian officials, Iranian procurement firm
As Iran arms embargo expires, US threatens sanctions against potential suppliers
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Iran eyes Biden win as economy chokes under sanctions and defence worries heighten
- Ten questions and answers on China’s new Export Control Law
- The UK’s post-transition period sanctions regime – continuity or change?
- The National Security and Investment Bill: the UK’s CFIUS?
- US Global Magnitsky sanctions: the full picture