US State Department publishes notifications to Congress of proposed arms export licences
Nord Stream 2: Companies backing out of project as Biden is pushed for tougher stance
BIS: presumption of denial for exports to Burma’s Ministry of Defence and armed forces
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- China’s new blocking law
- JCPOA: A new hope
- Vaccine hit with export controls
- Sanctions, gender violence and the Security Council – time for a rethink?
- National security – EU controls check Chinese ambitions
- Qatar – diplomatic relations restored?
- XUAR controls draw international support