UK fines for export control breaches from March to September exceed £700k
Danish company charged with Syria sanctions breaches for jet oil sales
Engineer’s prison sentence ‘not about laptop mistakenly taken on a trip’
OFAC targets corruption in Lebanon, Syrian officials, Iranian procurement firm
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Recent changes in Chinese export controls
- As economy creaks, Turkey’s Erdogan thumbs his nose at potential US and EU sanctions
- What next for US space export controls?
- Squaring the circle: When sanctions screening and GDPR collide
- How can sanctions be made more effective?