China says US interference ‘doomed to fail’ as Congress passes HK Autonomy Act
Britain, France and Germany say they will not back US efforts to trigger Iran arms embargo
US sanctions on Nord Stream 2: Germany expresses ‘regret’ and Moscow calls for...
The journal of Export Controls and Sanctions.
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Talking export controls and Covid-19
- New German licence for military projects in France includes ‘de minimis’
- 0Y521 and Section 1758: Emerging technologies by any other name?
- Great Bear shrugs: Russia feels sanctions pain but business continues
- Beyond Brexit: navigating the US-UK trade partnership in uncertain times
- UK export licencing of military goods, software and technology
- Eliminating CIV licence exception increases compliance workload, but closes diversion loophole